> Fully Furnished Rooms with Ensuite Bathrooms, Air Conditioning and Kitchenette
> High Speed Wireless Internet to each Room (15 Gb per month)
> All Utilities included in rent: Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas
> Free cleaning of all common areas: main kitchen, lounge, dining and outdoor
Brand new purpose built student accommodation, at QUT Kelvin Grove!
Rental payments cover all outgoings, providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting.
Studio rooms include:
Single Executive: $300 - $310 per week: Lease until Jan or Feb 2018
- Private Ensuite Bathroom
- Individual Air Conditioning
- 32 inch LCD LED T.V
- In-Room Kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave and sink
- Individually lockable bedroom for privacy
- King Single bed and bedside
- Study desk & chair
- Built-in wardrobe with storage
- Window security screens
- 15Gb of Super Fast Wireless Internet
Unit Common Area:
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Lounge with 50 Inch common T. V.
- Shared laundry with coin operated washer & dryer
- High speed Wireless Internet (15gig/Month)
- Walking Distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove Village
- Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and bathroom
- All Yard maintenance is included in the rent
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT Kelvin Grove – 200m
UQ Medical School, Herston – 1. 2km
Brisbane City - Queen Street – 2. 5 km
QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 4. 2 km (Free Bus: QUT Students)
Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Blamey Street (150m) and Kelvin Grove Rd (500m) as well as the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Stop (1. 2 km).
**Please note, minimum six month lease terms for all rooms.**
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE – Tuesdays/Thursdays by appointment and Saturdays (Advertised Open Inspection Times)
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day/time.
Some web portals may not have the above mentioned booking buttons. If this is the case, please follow the below process;
1/ Send an online enquiry via the "Email Agent" or "Contact Us" button, this button may have a different name depending on the website you view the ad.
2/ Call our office and we will book you into an inspection.