BRAND NEW STUDIO ROOMS - Student Accommodation
> Private Studio Rooms with Bathrooms, Air Conditioning, T.V and Kitchenette
> High Speed Wireless Internet to each Room (100 Gb per month! - included in rent)
> All Utilities included in rent: Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas
> Free weekly cleaning of all common areas.
**First Inspection: Saturday 16th February 2019! (Brand New Building)
EXECUTIVE STUIDIO ROOMS:
Executive Single Rooms: $275 per week (12-months)
Available: SOON - Move in 20th February 2019
Executive Single Rooms Include:
- Private Ensuite Bathroom
- Individual Air Conditioning
- 32 inch LCD LED T. V
- In-Room Kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave and sink
- Individually lockable bedroom for privacy
- King Single bed and bedside
- Study desk & chair
- Built-in wardrobe with storage
- Window security screens
- 100Gb of Super Fast Wireless Internet!
Unit Common Areas:
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Lounge with 50 Inch common T. V.
- Shared laundry with coin operated washer & dryer
- High speed Wireless Internet - 100Gb per month included
- Walking Distance to parks, cafes, Dominos Pizza and the St Lucia Super Market (Corner of Mitre St)
- Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and balcony
- All Yard maintenance is included in the rent
** Secure Off-Street Car Parking Spaces Available to Rent: + $20 per car space, per week**
Education Facilities Close by:
UQ St Lucia – 700m
UQ Medical School, Herston – 8.1km
Brisbane City - Queen Street – 6. 2 km
QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 6.4 km
Public Transport: Buses operate to UQ St Lucia & Brisbane CBD very frequently from Sir Fred Schonell Drive. If you prefer to skip the traffic you can also get a CityCat Ferry from the nearby Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day/time.
Some web portals may not have the above mentioned booking buttons. If this is the case, please follow the below process;
1/ Send an online enquiry via the "Email Agent" or "Contact Us" button, this button may have a different name depending on the website you view the ad.
2/ Call our office and we will book you into an inspection