SINGLE ROOM at QUT Kelvin Grove - Fully Furnished Studio Rooms available w/all bills included!
> Fully Furnished Rooms with Ensuite Bathroom, Air Conditioning and Kitchenette
> High Speed Wireless Internet to each Room - 100Gb per month included
> All Utilities included in rent: Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas
> Free cleaning of all common areas: main kitchen, lounge, dining and outdoor
Rental payments cover all outgoings, providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting.
Executive Single Rooms Include:
- Private Ensuite Bathroom
- Individual Air Conditioning
- 32 inch LCD LED T.V
- In-Room Kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave and sink
- Individually lockable bedroom for privacy
- King Single bed and bedside
- Study desk & chair
- Built-in wardrobe with storage
- Window security screens
- 100Gb of Super Fast Wireless Internet
Executive Single Room 208: $300 p/w- Available: 19/12/2019!
Unit Common Area:
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Lounge with 50 Inch common T. V.
- Shared laundry with coin operated washer & dryer
- High speed Wireless Internet - 100Gb per month included
- Walking Distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove Village
- Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and bathroom
- All Yard maintenance is included in the rent
** Secure Car Parking Spaces Available to Rent: $25 per car park, per week **
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT Kelvin Grove – 200m
UQ Medical School, Herston – 1. 2km
Brisbane City - Queen Street – 2. 5 km
QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street – 4. 2 km (Free Bus: QUT Students)
Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Blamey Street (150m) and Kelvin Grove Rd (500m) as well as the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Stop (1. 2 km).
**Lease ending mid Jan/Feb 2021 preferred**
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE – Tuesdays,Thursdays and Saturdays by appointment.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
All inspection times can be booked online at the following link:
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times section.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day/time.
Some web portals may not have the above mentioned booking buttons. If this is the case, call our office and we will book you into an inspection.